All plans include
More about plans
- For each VDS, 1 dedicated external IP address is provided free of charge. You can order up to 10 IPs at a price of ≈ $2.29 200 ₽ /month (minimum order period is 20 days).
- IPv6 networks /64 are available at a price of ≈ $0.11 10 ₽ /month (no more than 1000 networks).
- Expansion of disk space: ≈ $2.29 200 ₽ /месяц for every 10 GB, except for '+' plans. Disk space reduction is not possible.
- Increase of CPUs: ≈ $1.14 100 ₽ /month for 1 CPU.
All prices are in Russian rubles (₽). 1 ₽ ≈ $0.01143 VAT free.
“Fair Use Policy” is applied. Network bandwidth on the server is 200-500 Mbps. When the traffic reaches 20,000 GB, the speed is limited to 10 Mbps until the end of the billing month. The speed can be restored for ≈ $1.71 150 ₽ (1000 GB).
To activate the test period, you need to make a ≈ $1.14 100 ₽ deposit to your account . This money will remain on the balance and can be used later to pay for any order or refunded, provided that the trial period was used without violations of the offer (spam, phishing, attacks, etc.).
For legal entities, the trial period is provided upon a scan of an application form with the seal and signature of a company’s executive.
All plans offer free protection against the most common types of network flood (DDoS attacks): UDP amplification, ICMP flood and SYN flood. L7 protection is carried out by our specialists as far as possible. Upon customer’s request, DDoS protection might be disabled by changing the server IP address. In this case, inbound traffic is not charged.
Ispmanager — is one of the leading multifunctional web server control panels through a simple and intuitive web interface. All basic server management operations, such as creating users, sites, domains, mailboxes, are performed with a couple of mouse clicks. The license for ispmanager is paid separately.
There are all the necessary features for web development and administration
Modern and clear interface in which you do not have to wander
Thanks to regular updates, the panel remains protected, and bugs are quickly fixed
Foreign VPS: server rental abroad
Foreign VPS (Virtual Private Servers) are virtual dedicated servers located outside your country. They are provided by hosting providers abroad and allow users to rent a virtual machine with dedicated resources (processor, RAM, disk) for storing and processing data, running websites, hosting applications and other tasks. Overseas VPS can be useful for those who are looking for access to certain geographic markets or want to bypass geographic restrictions when using Internet services. In “Iron Hosting Centre” customers can rent servers in Russia or Europe (Netherlands). Price: from ≈ $3.34 292 ₽ per month, taking into account the discount when paying for the year.
How to choose a server abroad
When choosing a VPS server abroad, it is recommended to consider the following factors:
- Location: choose a server that is located in the country that suits your needs. Consider proximity to your target audience to ensure quick access to your website or app.
- Price and Plans: compare the prices and features of various VPS server providers abroad. Make sure the plan you choose matches your memory, processing power, and bandwidth needs. Find out what payment methods are available.
- Research the provider's reputation and reliability: read user reviews and check what level of support and warranty the provider offers.
- Technical support: make sure the provider offers reliable technical support 24/7. This is important to get help quickly when problems or failures occur.
- Security: check how the provider secures your VPS server. Learn about the security measures in place, such as physical data center security, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems. IHC provides free DDoS protection on all tariffs.
- Consider what additional services providers provide, such as data backup, server scalability, and the ability to install certain software.
It is always important to do your research and carefully compare the different options before deciding to choose a VPS abroad.
KVM virtualization has the following benefits:
- complete independence of the operating system from anything: you can install any kernel and almost any *NIX operating system (and even Windows!), by mounting the iso image right in our control panel;
- full access to your server even when it is unavailable (VNC technology);
- full access to kernel settings, the ability to install any module and software (including vpn-server);
- allocation of all declared system resources is guaranteed: CPU power, memory and disk space.
To demonstrate the speed of our solution, let's take two examples.:
- it takes only 54 seconds to gain access to your server from the moment of ordering it;
- full loading of the operating system takes only 9 (nine!) seconds.
Other popular services
Double click to zoom in