The data center infrastructure and its operation system comply with Level 3 (IBM) / Class F3 (BICSI) / Tier 3 (Uptime Institute) and higher reliability requirements, which is confirmed by international certificates not only in the “project” category, but also in the “implementation and operation” categories. This data center is one of 3-4 sites in Russia that have completed full certification. Certificates were issued by IBM (Level 3, equivalent of Tier III Uptime Institute). An excellent 99.999% reliability level, exceeding the Tier III rating of 99.98% set by the Uptime Institute.
Data center characteristics
- The total useful space of server rooms is 12,000 sq. m. 6000 sq. m. m. in the existing building; in the first and second extensions (not built) — 6000 sq. m.
- The maximum number of standard racks — up to 6000, of which in the existing building — 3000, in the first and second extensions (not built) — 3000.
- The total useful space of server rooms — up to 6000 sq. m;
- Design capacity 14 MW;
- Estimated power per rack — up to 7 kW;
- Estimated effectiveness at full capacity (PUE) — no more than 1.5.